Sacred Heart Families,
We are honored for the privilege of feeding your children. LunchThyme a subsidiary of Progressive Catering for Schools is a Christian owned family business. We service many private and Christian schools throughout the Inland Empire. We are parents to Francesca Grace, 14 and Giorgio, 10. Our company is very simple. It is based on the freshest ingredients possible, servicing our children with love, making sure your child is nourished and not wasting your hard earned money.
To sign up:
1. Please obtain your child’s ID number by texting (First/Last Name, school name) to receive info at: (909) 767-8673/school office (after Christmas break). You will need this to create your online school lunch account.
2. Then go to: myschoolaccount.com
Your District is: Progressive Catering.
3. Create your students account. Once that is done, you may go the preorder menus and click on any of the desired lunches. Please do not forget to "check out"!
4. We urge families to place a bulk amount of money on account. Please know there is a $2 servicing fee every time you place funds. Hence, if you place a bulk amount, you may order whenever you want without being charged a service fee.
5. You may order monthly, weekly or even daily. Orders for the next school day must be made by 7pm the evening before.
If you forget to send your child with a lunch or miss deadline:
Please do not send cash to school. An emergency lunch fee of $6 will be charged to the students account and you may pay online.
Credits: Our ordering system is created to make ordering as simple as possible for you. We purchase fresh ingredients daily based on pre orders. For this reason, our company does not offer credits. We realize children get sick. If your child wakes up not well and you have ordered that day, you may text Maleene Guida at 909-767-8673 by 9a.m. We will allow 3 sick credits. Please know we are very strict with this policy in order to keep prices affordable for all our schools.
Danny & Maleene Guida
Principle/ Progressive Catering for Schools
(909) 767-8673 - We prefer text