Mrs. Kathy Seter - L.E.A.P.
More videos in Academics
We Have Heart
A short video about Sacred Heart AcademyUploaded Jun 15, 2017. Also listed in About Us
- 2:04 Mrs. Dawn Marquez - 1st Grade Teacher Featured Uploaded May 07, 2020
- 2:47 Mrs. Judi McFarland - 3rd Grade Teacher Featured Uploaded May 07, 2020
- 1:39 Mrs. Rita Rogers - Ex-care Director Featured Uploaded May 19, 2020
Mrs. Emelin Tahhan - Director of Preschool
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are not doing school and classroom tours at this moment to respect the social distance and avoid any risk.Uploaded May 11, 2020
But we can share with you some information regarding our preschool program:
- Our preschool has a capacity of 24 children at the same time our ratio is 2 to 3 teachers for every 24 students.
- It is a play-based curriculum with a mixed age group from 3 to 5 years old.
- We prepare our future kindergarten students separating them from the youngest students to do some kinder work.
- We have music classes with Mr. Turner on Tuesdays and P.E. with coach Garcia on Fridays.
- We also have our religion classes through a Montessori curriculum approach called Catechesis of the Good Shepherd on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- We start our mornings with morning assembly and then we have our circle time where we cover a letter for the week in Uppercase, Lowercase, and sign language. color of the week, shape, and number in English and Spanish. we have our daily reading and music and movement.
Our program is offered 5 days a week, 3 days a week or 2 days a week and it could be half-day from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or a full day from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with the option of extended care from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We have our own separated preschool playground (age appropriated)
Here is the school link for the preschool application package and forms that need to be filled out and turn in by July 1st at the main office. (date and place may change because due to COVID-19 pandemic)